Industrial & Logistics Valuations
Experienced valuers in single let and multi let industrial estates, logistic units, trade counter units, data centres and trade parks.
WHAT WE DO
We undertake valuations across all industrial sectors nationally. This includes single let and multi let industrial estates, logistic units, trade counter units, data centres and trade parks. We value a range of age and specifications of industrial properties and also value storage land, development sites and properties being developed where agreements for lease are in place.
We have a nationwide investment team who transact across all industrial sub-sectors. This provides a comprehensive dataset of transactional evidence and an inside knowledge of current market conditions and sentiment. This, combined with the knowledge base and expertise of the commercial valuation team means that we are able to value across the sector and across the UK. We undertake industrial valuations for secure lending purposes and for accounts purposes amongst others.
Integra MK, Foxhunter Drive, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LA
- Valuation of an industrial estate to the north of Milton Keynes town centre
- The property is arranged as 8 units across 3 terraces, extending to approximately 76,500 sqft
- Valued in connection with a loan facility. Approximate value of £13.5 million
Units 1, 2, 3 & 7-10, Port One Logistics Park, Ipswich, IP6 0RL
- Valuation of 3 plots of former agricultural land to the north west of Ipswich town centre, for development into warehouse accommodation extending to a total of 343,500 sqft
- Valued in connection with a loan facility. Approximate residual value £22.15 million
15 Townhead Avenue, Eurocentral, North Lanarkshire, ML1 4ZA
- Valuation of a newly developed prime single let industrial unit with ancillary offices, situated in one of Scotland’s main logistics locations in Eurocentral. The property extends to 43,600 sqft
- Valued for loan security purposes
Plot 2 & 4, Land West of Raynesway, Derby, DE21 7BD
- Valuation of a large, prime industrial site extending to approximately 16 acres, occupied by a national covenant by way of a ground lease with in excess of 35 years remaining, at a fixed ground rent throughout the term and potential for significant reversion upon lease expiry
- Valued for accounts purposes
Our Valuation Services
Other Valuation Specialisms
The Leasehold and Freehold Reform Bill, introduced to Parliament on 27 November 2023, is a significant piece of legislation t...
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Valuation Intelligence Hub on the Allsop website. It provides information and re...
Allsop, is pleased to welcome Callum Roxburgh, Nick Stevenson and Beatrice Watson to the commercial and residential valuation...