Build to Rent
Offering a comprehensive range of Build to Rent services delivered by an established and respected team.
Our team of industry experts specialise in all facets of Build to Rent, including development and investment consultancy and agency. We work closely with the Allsop’s Valuation team and Allsop Letting & Management to provide a complete service for our clients.
WHAT WE DO
- Forward funding
- Development agency
- Investment agency and consultancy
- Acquisition underwriting advice
- Multi family Build to Rent
- Single family / suburban Build to Rent
- We understand what is needed for institutional investment, from market intelligence right through to the key components of a specialist Build to Rent transaction
- We have strong relationships within the institutional and private equity markets, with access to investors at the forefront of the market
- Our team is set up to work with developers from scheme inception stage right through to completion of investor negotiations
Hughes House, Liverpool
- 258 unit Build to Rent scheme located on the former TJ Hughes site on London Road, Liverpool
- Amenities include: residents’ lounge, gym, concierge and roof terrace
- Allsop was appointed by BMO to provide acquisition advice on the development
- In Q3 2021, BMO UK Housing Fund agreed to forward fund the development for c.£38M, with Home Group acting as the main developer
- 259 unit Build to Rent scheme forming part of a wider mixed-use city centre development
- Amenities include: c.3,000 sq ft of flexible internal amenity space and a roof garden
- Allsop was appointed on a consultancy and investment agency basis by developer St James’ Securities
- Grainger PLC agreed to forward fund the development in Q2 2021 for c.£37.4M
Hayes, West London
- Residential-led scheme comprising 278 Build to Rent units and c.12,000 sq ft of commercial space
- Amenities include: residents’ lounge, gym, 24 hour concierge, podium gardens, on-site management
- Allsop was appointed to provide operational and investment consultancy advice throughout the planning process before being appointed on an investment agency basis
- The scheme has a total GDV of £90M and transacted in Q4 2021
- 298 houses and apartments forming part of a wider 16-acre masterplan which includes 7,998 sq ft of commercial accommodation
- Allsop was initially appointed to provide operational and investment advice before being appointed on a consultancy and investment agency basis to source a funding partner for the development
- After a competitive selection process, an investment partner has been selected and Manox is currently under offer
How we have helped transform The Keel, Liverpool into an award winning BTR development & thriving community
We are absolutely thrilled that The Keel, Liverpool won the Best Build to Rent Development (North) Award at the recent Love t...
Allsop has been successfully shortlisted for two awards in the Love to Rent Built to Rent Awards 2023
Love to Rent is a digital marketing platform exclusively for the Build to Rent sector. Their awards, supported by the British...
Commuter town Build to Rent (BTR), which offers renters the convenience of apartment living away from major cities, has been ...