Recoveries & Receivership
Commercial and residential receivership specialists with a pragmatic approach to all UK asset classes, regardless of scale or sector.
Allsop's Receivership Team
Over the years. our fixed charged receivers have dealt with a wide variety of cases, so we have an extensive case history to turn to when making recommendations.
- Nationwide Coverage (Except Scotland)
- Partner led Receiverships
- Fellow of NARA and members of RICS Registered Property Receivership Scheme
- Uncomplicated and transparent fee scale
- Cost Benefit analysis undertaken on all strategy decisions
- Strategy constantly reviewed in tandem with market changes
- Diligent and detailed investigation throughout
- Robust advice on experience
- Commercial decision making
- LPA and Fixed Charge Receiverships
- Asset Management for consensual workout
- Pre appointment advice
- Independent review and management of borrower strategy
- Court appointed Receiverships
- Advisory services to Administrators, Liquidators, Trustees in Bankruptcy on real estate strategy
BENEFITS OF APPOINTING A RECEIVER
- Ability to appoint quickly and without court process
- Creates a buffer between lender and borrower with the Receiver taking on liabilities
- Specialist insolvency and asset management knowledge
- Duty to achieve best price
- Primary duty of care to the lender
- Ability to insure, secure and protect the asset
- Greater control of rental income
- Ability where appropriate to enhance value
Allsop Receivership Experience
Dear Daniel, Good to speak earlier. As discussed, we have a borrower with a buy-to-let portfolio in Reading, who has recently...
Increased reward is part of the allure for development lenders when compared to standard purchase finance. Of course, borrowe...
The last year has seen a raft of retail CVAs and Administrations; Debenhams, Topshop, and Jessops to name a few. The current ...