Commercial Development Consultancy
Providing strategic advice for a range of large scale prominent development opportunities.
Development Consultancy Case Studies
Norton Folgate, Shoreditch, London E1
- On behalf of British Land, Allsop have been involved for over 15 years in site assembly, architectural input and marketing of a 335,000 sq ft office and retail development around a central courtyard
- The first stage of the development, Blossom Yard has been pre let 127,000 sq ft to Reed Smith LLP solicitors on a 15-year term
- A further 6 Buildings are under construction ranging from 13,000-83,000sqft with completion due Q4 2023
- Modern, grade A warehouse style office accommodation is commanding some of the highest rents in the City of London
Republic, East India Dock, London E14
- Repositioning of a 1980’s office estate into a tech, retail and education campus of 650,000 sq ft designed with the latest CLT solutions integrated into a new interior design.
- Successfully leased over 400,000 sq ft to office and educational tenants including Anglia Ruskin University, University of West of Scotland and York St Johns University.
We provide expert advice on every size, type and complexity of development from large scale projects including individual property assets and portfolios ranging from mixed-use estates to trophy buildings in the core London business districts.
- Working with our clients to form strategic plans that focus on enhancing income and capital value
- Taking ownership of a network of best-in-class specialist providers to achieve a successful development, and ensure the client’s objectives are met
- Our established and experienced team provides the full spectrum of advice, using its local market knowledge and long-standing relationships with local authorities, tenants and buyers to generate the best value for our clients
- Our track record extends across all sectors, working directly with developers, investors and funds.
WHAT WE DO
- Land, acquisitions and disposal strategies
- Feasibility and financial analysis/ modelling
- Assembly and appointment of project teams
- Scheme design
- Site assembly through Private Treaty and Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Planning advice
- Rights of Light advice
- Marketing advice and leasing/sale strategies
- Interface with government stakeholders including TfL and GLA
- Process and timescale to project deliverability
- Structure of Option and Development Agreements
- Disposal advice and Joint Venture Arrangements
Having concluded £135m through the sale of 354 residential, commercial and mixed-use lots in the last four auction days, Alls...
Allsop, a leading UK property consultancy, has launched the sale of 70 Chamber Street E1, a newly developed serviced apartmen...
Millennium Group, a leading provider of premium real estate investment management services, is proud to announce the opening ...
Leading UK property consultancy Allsop has welcomed the latest hire in its City of London leasing team, appointing Alice Keog...