Nurturing young talent
To ensure the firm’s legacy continues through younger generations, Allsop fully supports degree apprenticeship schemes. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
As a level 6 apprentice you will split your time between your university studies, one day a week, and the workplace, gaining a BSc (Hons) in Real Estate from the University of Westminster. During the latter years you will also study for your RICS Assessment of Professional Competence to become a qualified surveyor.
Degree apprenticeship schemes will be up to five years and are generally open to those 18 and over that are permitted to work in the UK.
This is your chance to work for a friendly, approachable, professional and committed firm, in a thriving environment with a great social life.
What we are offer:
- On the job training directly from partners in the firm at our head office in the West End, whilst achieving an RICS accredited BSc (Hons) degree in Real Estate
- Salary of £18,000 per year
- Full sponsorship of course fees at the University of Westminster
We are looking for:
- An A level school leaver who has gained or has been predicted B grades and above at A level, with B’s and above at GCSE (Maths & English Language a pre-requisite)
- Ideally with a driving licence or willing to learn
To apply for our trainee surveyor scheme you will need to:
1. Write a covering letter to include your opinion on two of the following three options:
a) A company or organisation you admire and why
b) A media communication such as an article, book, film or TV programme that has had an impact on you and why
c) A person (famous or otherwise) that you aspire to be like and why
2. Email the above letter with your CV to: email@example.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Interviews for September 2019 entry will be held during the Easter holidays 8 April to 18 April 2019. Applications must be received by Friday 29 March 2019 .