Degree Apprenticeship Training & Development
To ensure the firm’s legacy continues through generations, Allsop fully supports degree apprenticeship schemes. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
As a level 6 apprentice you will split your time between your university studies, one day a week, and the workplace, gaining a BSc (Hons) in Real Estate from the University of Westminster. During the latter years you will also study for your RICS Assessment of Professional Competence to become a Chartered Surveyor.
Degree apprenticeship schemes will be up to five years and are generally open to those 18 and over that are permitted to work in the UK. The work:study ratio is approximately 20%:80%. In order to be considered for an apprenticeship at Allsop you must not already completed a degree
This is your chance to work for a firm that will encourage and expect apprentices to operate as future partners of the firm before their qualification is achieved. This will include an unrivalled opportunity to socialise with peers your age within your industry, with a view to create your network in your early years.
What we are offering:
- On the job training directly from partners and their teams in the firm, whilst achieving an RICS accredited BSc (Hons) degree in Real Estate
- Full sponsorship of undergraduate course fees at one of the approved universities.
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days' paid holiday initially, rising with length of service
- Time off between Christmas and the New Year in addition
We are looking for:
- An A level school leaver who has gained or has been predicted B grades and above at A level, (or equivalent)
- Grade 5 (old “B” grade) and above at GCSE (Maths & English Language a pre-requisite)
- Ideally with a driving licence or willing to learn
So, last year in the property market? Total rollercoaster, and not the fun kind. As a not so newbie trying to crack the code,...
Sam Baker - Harry Barlow - Mia Bourne - Amelia Bowder - Harri Guy - Charlie Harrocks - Luke Houldey - Laura Jewitt - Arthur L...
Huge congratulations to Mia Driscoll who has successfully completed her Marketing Executive Apprenticeship