Chris is a Salaried Partner in the Allsop City Investment team and is responsible for disposals and acquisitions work within the team. Chris has advised many U.K. funds and institutions as well as private and overseas investors and is one of the main points of contact for Allsop’s JV alliance in Hong Kong, Millennium Group.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Investment sales and acquisitions work in the City of London and its fringes.
- London office market specialist but also diversifies into the hotel market too.
- Key point of contact for Allsop’s Asian JV Partner Millennium Group.
- Cashflow modelling and reporting.
- Worked on some complex transactions involving disposals of new long leasehold interests and subject to planning deals.
- Salaried Partner in Allsop’s City Investment Team
Chris joined Allsop as a Partner in September 2017 so has been at the firm for over 5 years. Previously he trained and worked at BNP Paribas Real Estate where he worked in the Central London Investment team since he qualified in 2012 so has over 10 years of transactional experience.
- Acquisition of 5 Fleet Place, EC4 on behalf of Manhattan Garments for £191M
- Acquisition of 1 Golden Lane, EC1 on behalf of Castleforge for £75M
- Sale of 39 East Road on behalf of Summix – a consented hotel site in Shoreditch for c.£30M.
- Sale of 1 Fetter Lane, a vacant freehold office building, on behalf of CCLA for c.£22M
- Acquisition of 222 Bishopsgate on behalf of Goldstone AM for c.£21M.
- Sale of long-let office building, The Epworth, on City Road on behalf of London and Regional for c.£71M.
- Sale of 51 Eastcheap on behalf of Cerberus to WeWork for c.£49M – their first London acquisition.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- LM Stern
- Federated Hermes
- Goldstone AM
- LM Stern
- Tishman Speyer
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW CHRISTOPHER
Favourite sport/ team: Manchester United
Favourite film: Shaw Shank Redemption
Favourite holiday destination: Italy
Favourite band: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
One thing you could not go without: Chocolate