Strengthening our international reach by forming an alliance with Asia-based property advisors, Millennium Group. This partnership services and advises Asia-based investors looking to deploy capital into UK real estate.
Allsop's Asia based alliance
Our specialist teams advise Asia based capital on a range of office, retail, leisure and mixed-use investments, primarily focused on Central London acquisitions.
WHAT WE DO
- Leveraging long-standing relationships and understanding of client needs in Asia with the experience, expertise and extensive local market knowledge of Central London and UK markets to provide bespoke investment strategies
- Combining the services across the Allsop business to provide complete property solutions for the entire lifecycle of the asset, in line with the clients requirements
5 Fleet Place, EC4
- Freehold trophy office building fully-let and income producing
- High quality Skidmore, Owings and Merrill designed building developed by British Land in 2007.
- Headquarter of global law firm Charles Russell Speechley with a WAULT of 8.75 years.
- Acquired for £191.2M on behalf of Manhattan Garments in March 2022.
1 St. James's Square, St. James's, SW1
- Freehold trophy garden square fully-let income and refurbishment opportunity
- Minimum two years secure income to the Vendor (BP)
- Provisional redevelopment scheme increases NIA by 10%
- Acquired for £2501.M on behalf of Lifestyle International Holdings
Royal Scot Hotel, 100 King’s Cross Road, King’s Cross, WC1
- Freehold 0.7 acre site with 408-bed hotel
- Single let to Travelodge until June 2039, secure income further 23 years
- 5 yearly uncapped RPI linked rent reviews offering guaranteed performance
- Acquired for £70.3M on behalf of Magnificent Hotels
42-43 Great Marlborough Street, Soho, W1
- Prime Soho retail and office building
- Short-term income and refurbishment opportunity
- Acquired for £13.9M on behalf of a Private Hong Kong Investor
Other services of interest
Central London Investment
Using our extensive local market knowledge to create tailored strategies and provide access to off-market opportunities.
We provide expertise covering the entire life cycle of a building, offering Lease advisory, leasing, investment and development advice to provide robust business strategies.
Providing strategic advice for a range of large scale prominent development opportunities.
Having concluded £135m through the sale of 354 residential, commercial and mixed-use lots in the last four auction days, Alls...
Michael Gove is on a mission to “unblock the bottlenecks” in the planning system. This latest intervention – as most governme...
Have rising interest rates and stubborn inflation brought the commercial property market to a crawl?
On the 3rd August 2023, the Bank of England (BOE) raised the base interest rate from 5.00% to 5.25% - the highest level since...
Allsop, a leading UK property consultancy, has launched the sale of 70 Chamber Street E1, a newly developed serviced apartmen...