Spotlight on London West End
London’s commercial and entertainment centre with a vibrant reputation
Why take office space in London West End?
The West End is London’s diverse commercial and entertainment hub, with the office market stretching from Hammersmith in the West through to Kings Cross in the East, offering any style of office building for occupiers on any budget.
The West End was originally built as a series of palaces, town houses, high end retailers and places of entertainment for the city’s rich and fashionable. Today, this vibrant area of Central London retains much of the fine architecture of the Victorian, Edwardian and Georgian periods, now combined with some of the world’s greatest modern developments offering the best office accommodation for the most demanding of occupiers.
- Diverse and vibrant locations offering unrivalled amenities for workforce
- Exceptional transport connectivity including three new Elizabeth line stations (Paddington, Bond Street & Tottenham Court Road) and five mainline stations.
- Quick access to international transport via links Heathrow and Gatwick Airports and Eurostar services at Kings Cross
- Headquarters location of choice for many of the worlds’ leading organisations
- Eclectic mix of office stock from elegant period buildings to large floorplates in brand new developments
- An area to meet every organisation’s needs and budget – whether a prestigious Mayfair HQ, a creative Soho office or an efficient large floorplate in Paddington – the West End offers it all
What type of rents and office size/types am I likely to find here?
From prime new build space in Mayfair & St. James’s at rents consistently being achieved in the region of £150 - £190 per sq ft, to more utilitarian spaces in Hammersmith where good options can be as competitively priced as £37.50 per sq ft and everything in between, there is a huge range of office property available to suit any budget. It should be noted that rents in many submarkets are becoming increasingly homogenised with the best spaces in markets like Paddington, Kings Cross, Victoria, Marylebone, Fitzrovia & Soho all trading in the £70-£95.00 per sq ft bracket.