Nick co-heads the West End business team, specialising in Commercial Investment. He sits on the Allsop Management Board and is also responsible for leading the Firm’s alliance with Millennium Group in Asia and mandate from Citi Private Bank.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- 25 years’ experience in London West End occupational and capital markets
- Provide ongoing property advice to a several high net worth Gulf and Asia based clients on their London assets.
Nick provides investment, development and asset management advice to clients. Prior to joining Allsop in 2011, Nick was Head of West End Investment at Colliers International and Partner at Godfrey Vaughan. He began his London career in 1995.
- Acquisition of One St James’s Square SW1 in November 2020 on behalf of Asia clients for £250.1M
- Strategic overview of the operational holdings of a major London educational establishment
- Sale of 94-96 Wigmore Street, W1 on behalf of Aviva Investors
- Sale of 21 St James’s Square for £187.5m 3.65%.
- Ongoing asset management advice to a private family on their Mayfair property portfolio
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Aviva Investors
- Citi Private Bank
- Global Mutual
- Columbia Threadneedle
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Member of the Investment Property Forum.
- Nick also sits on the Development Committee of the Reading Real Estate Foundation.
GETTING TO KNOW NICK
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: BLACKPOOL
FAVOURITE LANDMARK: BUCKINGHAM PALACE
LANGUAGES YOU CAN SPEAK: ENGLISH AND LANCASTRIAN
ONE THING YOU COULD NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT: COFFEE
FAVOURITE FOOD: FINO’S TOASTED HAM AND CHEESE ON WHITE