Nurturing young talent
To ensure the firm’s legacy continues through younger generations, Allsop fully supports trainee schemes. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
Not only will you get on the job training, but Allsop will invest in your career by helping you gain a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS ) accredited correspondence BSc (Hons) degree course in Real Estate Management at The University College of Estate Management which can lead to being a Chartered Surveyor in a similar time as it would take by going to full time university but without the debt.
Trainee surveyor schemes will be up to four years, depending on your level of qualification and are generally open to 16 to 24 years olds that are permitted to work in the UK.
This is your chance to work for a friendly, approachable, professional and committed firm, in a thriving environment with a great social life.
What we are offer:
- On the job training directly from partners in the firm, whilst achieving an RICS accredited BSc (Hons) degree in Real Estate Management
- Salary of £18,000 per year
- Full sponsorship of correspondence course fees at The University College of Estate Management
We are looking for:
- An A level school leaver who has gained or has been predicted B grades and above at A level, with B’s and above at GCSE (Maths & English Language a pre-requisite)
- Ideally with a driving licence or willing to learn
Applications for the September 2018 intake to our London offices is now closed. Details of the intake for September 2019 will be appear towards the end of this year.