Work with us
These are our current vacancies
ABOUT THE JOB
The role of a Surveyor within our market leading Residential Valuation Team includes inspections, research and client contact. The emphasis of the role is on being part of a team with a proven track record and excellent reputation within the regions.
Like all team members they will be expected to have strong relationships with their peers across the firm and the wider industry and be willing to assist others within the team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out inspections and surveys.
- Prepare valuations for loan security on residential investment / development and owner occupier properties.
- Utilising valuation packages (Argus / Rightmove plus etc) and Excel to produce valuations.
- Confident to collate research into schedules reports and appraisals.
- Support senior team members in building successful business relationships, with the aim of building a client base, with support, over time.
- Attending meetings and client events.
- MRICS qualified.
- Prior valuation experience.
- Inspires client respect and confidence.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- An understanding of appraisals / cashflows and report writing.
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential.
- A team player.
- Enjoy hard work in a collegiate and sociable environment.
- Ability to travel throughout northern England.
- Full driving licence.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Our approach at Allsop can be summed up as extremely efficient and professional with a lively and open working environment. We recognise the importance of helping individuals develop and achieve their goals and aspirations and we ensure that they have the expert knowledge and skills to provide a first class service to our clients. We know that our staff are our main asset and with a firm belief that people should enjoy what they do, we go to great lengths to look after them.
- A Limited Liability Partnership
- We have around 200 staff operating in London and Leeds.
- One of the UK’s most successful property consultancies
- No 1 UK Property Auction House with dedicated commercial and residential teams
- Non bureaucratic
We are not a corporate style firm, we have a friendly culture and we like to think we are all one big team. One of the benefits of our size is that new employees will get the opportunity to experience all different areas of their department and not become pigeonholed. Our offices are completely open plan and we encourage open communication and collaborative working. Our Managing Partner, as are all Equity Partners are based in the open plan office.
We offer a car allowance, a departmental bonus/commission scheme, BUPA private healthcare, pension scheme with 5% employer contributions, life insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, daily office fruit, ongoing training and development, educational events throughout the year, plenty of social events and more.
Please email your CV to Philippa Beaton, firstname.lastname@example.org