News | Commercial Central London Investment | Commercial Development
James Abrahams speaks at property finance conference
We are delighted to announce that James Abrahams, a Partner from our City Investment & Development team will be a speaker at the HS Property Hub live conference, taking place in London on 19th May 2023.
The Finance for Property Investment and Development conference will be hosted by key industry experts, including speakers and panelists from Wells Fargo, Virgin Money, Mishcon de Reya, Christie Finance, LendInvest, JLL, Colliers, Fortwell Capital and more.
James will be speaking on:
Commercial Investment, Development and Finance: The City of London and its Fringe
- Who owns The City and how do they finance their purchases
- What finance looks like in today’s world compared to pre-pandemic and pre-April 2022
- What the recent rate-rises and government borrowing plans mean for investment and development
- Who’s buying, who’s selling and why
Followed by a panel discussion and questions from the floor.
Other topics at the full day event include:
- Commercial Investment and Development: Industrial, Logistics, Shops, Offices and Mixed Use
- Commercial Owner – Occupier Premises
- Residential Development Funding – What are the options?
- Understanding the Implications of Third-Party Funding – Where the lender’s funds are sourced has immense implications for the ultimate borrower
- The ‘other’ sectors: leisure property, hotels, student accommodation, primary healthcare, residential and care homes
- Joint ventures and mezzanine finance – sources, terms and structures
More details can be found on the conference here
Having concluded £135m through the sale of 354 residential, commercial and mixed-use lots in the last four auction days, Alls...
Allsop, a leading UK property consultancy, has launched the sale of 70 Chamber Street E1, a newly developed serviced apartmen...
We are delighted to announce that James Abrahams, a Partner from our City Investment & Development team will be a speaker...
When potential occupiers walked through the doors of The Bindery, a newly refurbished Grade A office building in Farringdon d...