Evie is a Senior Surveyor in the Commercial Valuation Division based in Central London. The team covers valuation appointments across the UK.
Undertakes valuations for loan security, purchase and accounts purposes.
- Commercial expertise across retail, office and industrial asset classes.
- Experience valuing mixed use developments, including residential.
- Nationwide coverage.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Annual portfolio fund valuation for CEG of office and industrial buildings, total valuation in excess of £100M.
- Loan security and owner occupier valuations of mix-used central London assets
- Lead valuer on a retail portfolio in Clapham Junction
- Portfolio valuations including office, retail, industry and residential across the southeast
- Provide Charity Act valuation in region city centre
Evie joined Allsop as a Graduate in 2018 having completed an undergraduate degree in Real Estate at Oxford Brookes University. She gained experience in the Residential Auction, Receivership, West End Office Investment and Leasing and Valuation teams before joining the Commercial Valuation team in 2020.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- RBS / Natwest
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Registered Valuer
GETTING TO KNOW EVIE
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: CROATIA
FAVOURITE FILM: BRIDGET JONES
FAVOURITE RADIO STATION: TIMES RADIO
FAVOURITE BOOK: I AM PILGRIM
FAVOURITE FOOD: ANYTHING FRENCH