Dan joined Allsop as a Graduate in 2014 having completed an undergraduate degree in Building Surveying at the University of Reading, followed by a master’s degree in Real Estate at Oxford Brookes University. He gained experience in the Receivership, Residential Auction, West End Leasing & Investment and Commercial Valuation teams before joining the Residential Valuation team in 2016. Dan qualified as a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 2017.
Dan specialises in undertaking loan security valuations for high value residential properties, mixed-use properties and development sites. His clients include RBS, HSBC Private Bank, Investec, Qatar National Bank and Hackney Council.
Recent valuations include:
- Two development schemes in East London with a total value of approximately £85m;
- A residential buy-to-let portfolio with a total value of £3.5m, for loan security purposes;
- Three residential properties in prime Central London with individual values of circa £5m ,for loan security purposes;
- A development scheme in East London with a total value of approximately £21m, for viability purposes;
- A residential flat in Battersea with a value of circa £3m, for loan security purposes;