Dale joined Allsop as a graduate in 2008 and is a partner within the business.
Dale has spent 14 years years in the National Investment team at Allsop and advises on the acquisition and sale of investment properties throughout the UK.
Dale has transacted over £500m of sales and acquisitions in the last 24 months.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Investment acquisition and sales expert
- Trusted advisor to a number of UK institutions as well as overseas HNW clients
- Acquisition of Greene King Portfolio on behalf Aprirose for £130m
- Acquisition of 300 Capability Green, Luton on behalf of Citi Private Bank for £62m
- Acquisition of Kett House, Cambridge on behalf of Aviva for £22m
- Acquisition of Sainsbury’s, South Woodford on behalf of Lasalle for £37m
- Sale of Project Winding Lake on behalf of Aprirose for £100m
- Sale of Koito, Droitwich on behalf of Telereal Trillium for £12m
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Citi Private Bank (retained client)
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Telereal Trillium
- British Land
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Member of BPF
GETTING TO KNOW DALE
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: GOLF
FAVOURITE TV SERIES: BILLIONS
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: KRUGER PARK, SOUTH AFRICA
FAVOURITE FOOD: A BBQ IN THE SUN WITH FRIENDS