Tom joined Allsop’s Residential Auction Team in 2006 and qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 2009.
Tom provides advice for vacant, investment and development assets for private and institutional clients throughout the UK.
He is experienced working with a broad client base including Receivers, Liquidators, Asset Mangers, Property Companies and Property Agents.
Tom was a founder member of Allsop Ireland, a joint venture to initiate market recovery in Ireland.
Tom oversees the Allsop Residential Remote Bidding Process.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Chartered Surveyor
- Responsible for overseeing the Allsop Residential Remote Bidding Process
14 Years worked at Allsop
RECENT PROJECTS / ASSIGNMENTS
- Experienced working with asset managers and property companies
- Experienced working with litigators and business recovery professionals
- Experienced in probate sales
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
GETTING TO KNOW TOM
Favourite Sport/ Team: Arsenal & Saracens
Favourite Film: Heat
Who would play you in a film: Matt Damon
Favourite Band: Oasis
Favourite Food: Indian
Favourite Holiday Destination: Tenerife
Insights by Tom Wright
Handling the estate of a loved one who has passed away is often a sensitive issue at a difficult time. Ensuring the disposal ...