Matt is a Partner in the City Investment team and focuses primarily on the acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate in the City of London and City Fringe markets (Shoreditch, Clerkenwell, Southwark and Aldgate).
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- City and City Fringe investment sales and acquisitions specialist.
- Strategic asset Management/ development consultancy.
Matt began his career in City investment in 2007 and has worked at the leading niche investment agency of its time, Franc Warwick, before it was acquired by CBRE in 2012. After two years at CBRE, Matt joined Allsop in September 2014 and continues to focus on the City and City Fringe markets.
RECENT PROJECTS / ASSIGNMENTS
- Off market acquisition of The Stables, 28 Britannia Street WC1 on behalf of Citi Private Bank for c. £20M.
- Sale of Warehouse K E16 on behalf of Melburg Capital for £45M, having previously acted on the off market acquisition for £32M.
- Sale of Wool + Tailor, 10-12 Alie Street E1 on behalf of Maurice Investments for £26M, having previously acted on the off market acquisition for £10M.
- Sale of 100 Leman Street E1 on behalf of Aberdeen Standard for £60M.
- Advising on the purchase of 10 Old Bailey EC4 on behalf of Longmead Capital for c. £61M.
- Sale of Ibex House EC3 on behalf of Clal and Harel for c. £121M.
- Advising on the acquisition of 8 Fenchurch Place EC3 on behalf of Brunswick Property Partners (now Feldberg Capital) for £74M.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Feldberg Capital (formerly Brunswick Property Partners)
- Citi Private Bank
- Workspace Plc
- Maurice Investments
- Melburg Capital
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW MATT
Favourite Sport/ Team: Arsenal FC
Favourite Film: Raging Bull
Favourite Book: Ordinary Thunderstorms
Favourite holiday destination: Italy
One thing you could not go a day without: Cashflows