Tom joined Allsop’s Residential Auction Team in 2006 and qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 2009.
Tom provides advice for vacant, investment and development assets for private and institutional clients throughout the UK.
He is experienced working with a broad client base including Receivers, Liquidators, Asset Mangers, Property Companies and Property Agents. Tom was a founder member of Allsop Ireland, a joint venture to initiate market recovery in Ireland. Tom oversees the Allsop Residential Remote Bidding Process.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Chartered Surveyor
- Responsible for overseeing the Allsop Residential Remote Bidding Process
14 Years worked at Allsop
- Experienced working with asset managers and property companies.
- Experienced working with litigators and business recovery professionals
- Experienced in probate sales
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW TOM
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: ARSENAL & SARACENS
FAVOURITE FILM: HEAT
WHO WOULD PLAY YOU IN A MOVIE: MATT DAMON
FAVOURITE BAND: OASIS
FAVOURITE FOOD: INDIAN