Susannah is a Partner in the Commercial Valuation team and has a particular focus on Retail, Retail Parade and Shopping Centre valuations across the UK. She is responsible for numerous Shopping Centre valuations for loan security, purchase and accounts purposes, the monthly valuations of a retail property fund for Waypoint Asset Management, and the annual valuations of a retail portfolio for London & Associated Properties.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Susannah has a particular focus on retail, retail parade and shopping centre valuations across the UK.
- Experience in carrying out valuations for loan security purposes, year-end accounts and sale/purchase purposes
- She has experience in dealing with individual and portfolio valuations, as well as a range of property types including office, retail, industrial, leisure, residential and mixed use developments.
Susannah joined Allsop’s Commercial Valuation Team as an Associate in 2007 having previously worked at Donaldsons LLP where she undertook her graduate training.
- Provided valuation advice to British Land for the Queensmere Shopping Centre in Slough
- Valuation of Parkway Shopping Centre in Coulby Newham, Middlesborough for HSBC
- Valuation of Swan shopping Centre in Kidderminster for secured lending purposes
- Secured lending valuation of a large town centre retail parade in Tunbridge Wells for HSBC
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Waypoint Asset Management
- London & Associated Properties
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW SUSANNAH
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: RUNNING
FAVOURITE FILM: EMPIRE OF THE SUN
FAVOURITE RADIO STATION: RADIO 2
FAVOURITE BOOK: BIRDSONG BY SEBASTIAN FAULKS
ONE THING YOU COULD NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT: CHOCOLATE