Susannah is an Associate in the Commercial Valuation team and has a particular focus on Retail, Retail Parade and Shopping Centre valuations across the UK. As well as undertaking valuations for loan security, purchase and accounts purposes, she is also responsible for the monthly valuations of a retail property fund for Waypoint Asset Management, and the annual valuations of a retail portfolio for London & Associated Properties.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Susannah has a particular focus on retail, retail parade and shopping centre valuations across the UK.
- Experience in carrying out valuations for loan security purposes, year-end accounts and sale/purchase purposes
- She has experience in dealing with individual and portfolio valuations, as well as a range of property types including office, retail, industrial, leisure, residential and mixed use developments.
Susannah joined Allsop’s Commercial Valuation Team as an Associate in 2007 having previously worked at Donaldsons LLP where she undertook her graduate training.
- Valuation of a c£20,000,000 shopping centre in the north of England
- Provided valuation advice for a new purpose built neighborhood Retail Centre near Watford for secured lending purposes
- Provided valuation advice to a Council in the south east of England for the purchase of a newly constructed Supermarket
- Valuation of an industrial development in Dartford, Kent for secured lending purposes
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Waypoint Asset Management
- London & Associated Properties
- Alpha Bank
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW SUSANNAH
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: RUNNING
FAVOURITE FILM: EMPIRE OF THE SUN
FAVOURITE RADIO STATION: RADIO 2
FAVOURITE BOOK: BIRDSONG BY SEBASTIAN FAULKS
ONE THING YOU COULD NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT: CHOCOLATE