Simon is a Partner within the Residential Auction team. He predominantly deals with Public Sector and Receivership sales and is responsible for publishing the Addendum.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Author of the auction Addendum.
- Extensive experience having served more than 20 years within the auction team.
Simon joined Allsop in 1999. Throughout the following 21 years he has inspected and sold properties across the UK for Government Bodies, Local Authorities, Banks and Individuals/small Property Companies , and consequently has built up a broad understanding of properties across the residential spectrum. Within the team itself, Simon is responsible for signing off the auction catalogue and publishing the auction Addendum.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Ministry of Justice
- NHS Property Services Ltd
- Redbrick Survey & Valuation (Paragon Mortgages)
- Chelmsford, Watford & Bromley Councils
- Together Money
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW SIMON
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: MANCHESTER UNITED
FAVOURITE BOOK: KEN FOLLETT’S CENTURY TRILOGY
FAVOURITE BAND: THE KILLERS
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: THE ALPS
FAVOURITE FOOD: AN ITALIAN PIZZA OR A RARE FILLET STEAK