Matt is a Partner in the City Investment team and focuses primarily on the acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate in the City of London and City Fringe markets (Shoreditch, Clerkenwell, Southwark and Aldgate).
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- City and City fringe investment sales and acquisitions specialist.
- Asset Management/ development consultancy.
Matt began his career in City investment in 2007 and has worked at the leading niche investment agency of its time, Franc Warwick, before it was acquired by CBRE in 2012. After two years at CBRE, Matt joined Allsop in September 2014 and continues to focus on the City and City fringe markets.
- (Nov 2020) Instructed to sell Classic & Bentima Hs EC1 on behalf of Maurice Investments for £87.5M.
- (Oct 2020) Instructed to sell Wool + Tailor, 1012 Alie Street E1 on behalf of Maurice Investments for £27M.
- (Jan 2020) Advising on the purchase of 10 Old Bailey EC4 on behalf of Longmead Capital for c. £61M.
- (Dec 2019) Advising on the purchase of Netil House E8 on behalf of Brunswick RE for c. £24M.
- (Oct 2019) Advising on the sale of 1 Fetter Lane EC4 on behalf of CCLA for £22.8M.
- (Feb 2019) Advising on the disposal of 9 Prescot Street E1 on behalf of Derwent London and LaSalle Investment Management for £53.8M.
- (Jan 2019) Advising on the acquisition of 8 Fenchurch Place EC3 on behalf of Brunswick Real Estate for £74M.
- (Nov 2018) Advising on the off market purchase of Warehouse K E16 on behalf of Melburg Capital for c. £32M.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Brunswick Property Partners
- Workspace Plc
- Longmead Capital
- DTZ Investors
- Melburg Capital
- Maurice Investments
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW MATTHEW
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: ARSENAL FC
FAVOURITE FILM: RAGING BULL
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: ITALY
FAVOURITE BOOK: ORDINARY THUNDERSTORMS
ONE THING I COULD NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT: CASH FLOWS