Jeremy is a Partner in the Residential Valuation team. He has advised most of the UK banks involved in lending to the residential property sectors during his career.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Extensive experience in carrying out valuations for loan security purposes, year-end accounts and sale/purchase purposes
- Specialist in the valuation of development land and buildings
- Specialist in the valuation of high value prime London property
Jeremy has over 10 years’ experience of professional work in residential property. Prior to this he has had over 15 years’ experience in residential agency work. He ran the development agency team at Allsops for 10 years specializing in the sale and acquisition of land and buildings suitable for residential or mixed-use.
- Valuation of a 500 plus unit development opportunity in West London.
- Portfolio valuation of 50 plus houses in Chelsea, prime London
- Valuation of a £55 million single dwelling in north London
- Development valuation of a 125 unit scheme in south east London.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Bank Julius Baer
- Kleinwort Hambros Bank
- Investec Private Bank
- Network Homes
- Standard Bank Jersey
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW JEREMY
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: RUGBY UNION- ENGLAND/SARACENS
FAVOURITE FILM: THE LIFE OF BRIAN
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: CORSICA
FAVOURITE FOOD: PAELLA