Holly is an Associate in the Residential Valuation Department and is based in the London office and Somerset. As well as experience of professional work in Prime Central London she also specialises in the valuation of country houses, equestrian and waterside residential property; covering the Home Counties and the South West of England.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Experience in carrying out valuations for loan security, probate, sale/purchase purposes, portfolios (both tenanted and vacant) and valuations which are compliant with the Charities Act.
- Specialist in the valuation of residential property assets including high value Prime Central London houses and flats; developments both in London and the regions, including affordable housing; and country house, farmland, waterside and equestrian property.
- Leasehold enfranchisement valuations.
Holly has experience of professional work in residential property throughout London, the Home Counties and the South West of England.
Prior to joining Allsop Holly worked for Strutt and Parker dealing with residential, agricultural and commercial property in Sussex, practicing both management and valuation. Following a time working in Devon and Cornwall undertaking general consultancy and the valuation of residential properties including country houses and farms, she joined Allsop’s Residential Valuation Department in September 2015.
- Acted as valuer in the valuation of a single asset in Prime Central London, valued in excess of £60 million for loan security purposes.
- Acted as valuer in the valuation of a development scheme in the South West of England comprising 400 + units.
- Acted as valuer for a Charity on a portfolio of 37 residential properties.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- HSBC Private Bank
- Various Charities
- Standard Bank
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW HOLLY
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: ANYTHING WHICH INVOLVES A HORSE
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: USA
FAVOURITE LANDMARK: ST MICHAEL’S MOUNT, CORNWALL
FAVOURITE BOOK: WHY THE WALES CAME BY MICHAEL MORPURGO
FAVOURITE BAND: DIRE STRAITS