John negotiates rent reviews, lease renewals, lease re-gears and dilapidations on offices and industrial warehouses mainly in London and the South East.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Landlord and Tenant Dispute Resolution
After a first career in the Army John made the leap into surveying in 2007 to the South East Office team at JLL where he qualified before moving on to Knight Frank. He left Knight Frank’s National Offices Lease Advisory Team as a partner in 2017 to join Allsop.
- Imperial Place, Borehamwood – sequence of linked rent reviews between 2,000 and 40,000 sq ft achieving 25% increase in rent for the landlord
- Juxon House, St Paul’s Churchyard, London – 25,000 sq ft rent review representing the Tenant.
- 60 Vulcan Way, Croydon – 60,000 sq ft Warehouse lease renewal
- Mountbatten House, Basingstoke 140,000 sq ft Long Leasehold renegotiation as part of a redevelopment.
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- First Property
- Landmark Offices
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW JOHN
FAVOURITE LANDMARK: THE MATTERHORN
FAVOURITE FILM: GLADIATOR
FAVOURITE RADIO STATION: RADIO 4
FAVOURITE BOOK: EASTERN APPROACHES
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: THE ALPS