We like to do business in our own distinctive style – open friendly and honest, with the people, the skills and the drive to maximise value for our clients.
Allsop's Commercial Auction Department is seeking an office based assistant to support the team in a wide range of roles involved with the preparation, production and marketing of the commercial auction catalogue.
The candidate must be able to prioritise effectively, work to tight deadlines and operate within a fast paced, upbeat, successful and sociable team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Collating information for the appraisal and valuation of individual properties and portfolios
- Preparing draft sales particulars for checking before sending to clients.
- Answering and fielding telephone calls
- Assisting in sending marketing emails and helping to arrange property viewings
- Assist with new business initiatives and the preparation of client pitches
- Assist with general office administration when required
- Assisting the team at the auction venue on auction days
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of two years post A Level property related work experience with good literacy and numerical skills, a willingness to learn and a sense of humour.
CV’s with a covering letter should be emailed to email@example.com
We are seeking a qualified surveyor to work within the Residential Valuations team in our Leeds office.
This is an exciting opening for a driven and likeable qualified surveyor in a growing team.
The role will involve valuing all types of residential properties, including investors’ portfolios, student accommodation and development sites in the North of England. These valuations will mainly be for loan security purposes, working predominantly for banks.
The Leeds office has an excellent and established contact base, but there will also be scope in this role to expand this network of clients further.
If you are suitably qualified and passionate about residential property, please send a CV and a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Valuations Working from Home
We are looking to recruit chartered surveyors to undertake part time residential valuations, working from home on a ‘zero hours’ employment basis.
All candidates must have at least two years’ residential experience and be RICS Registered Valuers.
Applications from surveyors in the following areas are particularly welcome:
• East Yorkshire
• North London
• Isle of Man
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering email to: email@example.com
To ensure the firm’s legacy continues through younger generations, Allsop fully supports trainee schemes. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
Not only will you get on the job training, but Allsop will invest in your career by helping you gain a recognised qualification, accreditation or degree by the end of the scheme.
Trainee surveyor schemes will be up to four years, depending on your level of qualification and are generally open to 16 to 24 years olds that are permitted to work in the UK.
This is your chance to work for a friendly, approachable, professional and committed firm, in a thriving environment with a great social life.
We are now inviting applications for Trainee Surveyors for the September 2018 intake to our London offices. Applications must be received by Friday 16th March 2018.
What we are offering:
- On the job training directly from partners in the firm, whilst achieving an RICS accredited BSc (Hons) degree in Real Estate Management
- Salary of £18,000 per year
- Full sponsorship of correspondence course fees at The University College of Estate Management.
We are looking for:
- An A level school leaver who has gained or has been predicted B grades and above at A level, with B’s and above at GCSE (Maths & English Language a pre-requisite)
- Ideally with a driving licence or willing to learn.
To apply for our trainee surveyor scheme you will need to:
- Write a covering letter to include your opinion on two of the following three options.
a) A company or organisation you admire and why.
b) A media communication such as an article, book, film or TV programme that has had an impact on you and why.
c) A person (famous or otherwise) that you aspire to be like and why.
2. Email the above letter with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Interviews for September 2018 entry will be held during the Easter holidays 2nd April to 13th April 2018.
Applications must be received by Friday 16th March 2018.