We like to do business in our own distinctive style – open friendly and honest, with the people, the skills and the drive to maximise value for our clients.
The Resident Services Manager is the first point of contact for residents in our central Hove apartment block. The role is crucial to the delivery of customer service to our residents. The objective of the role is to consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service on behalf of our client, with support from Allsop Letting and Management. The Resident Services Manager will oversee the building and apartments and will also support the letting and tenancy turnaround function to minimise void times. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide a warm and courteous welcome to all residents and visitors
- To actively engage with residents, visitors, colleagues and contractors to provide a seamless experience for residents
- To co-ordinate day-to-day operations ensuring quality and service delivery meet and exceed residents' expectations at all times
- Supporting residents when moving in and out
- Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance reports to Allsop Letting and Management
- Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
Please email email@example.com for more details.
Part Time Valuations Working from Home
We are looking to recruit chartered surveyors to undertake part time residential valuations, working from home on a ‘zero hours’ employment basis.
All candidates must have at least two years’ residential experience and be RICS Registered Valuers.
Applications from surveyors in the following areas are particularly welcome:
• East Yorkshire
• North London
• Isle of Man
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure the firm’s legacy continues through younger generations, Allsop fully supports trainee schemes. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
Not only will you get on the job training, but Allsop will invest in your career by helping you gain a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS ) accredited correspondence BSc (Hons) degree course in Real Estate Management at The University College of Estate Management which can lead to being a Chartered Surveyor in a similar time as it would take by going to full time university but without the debt.
Trainee surveyor schemes will be up to four years, depending on your level of qualification and are generally open to 16 to 24 years olds that are permitted to work in the UK.
This is your chance to work for a friendly, approachable, professional and committed firm, in a thriving environment with a great social life.
We are now inviting applications for Trainee Surveyors for the September 2018 intake to our London offices. Applications must be received by Friday 16th March 2018.
What we are offering:
- On the job training directly from partners in the firm, whilst achieving an RICS accredited BSc (Hons) degree in Real Estate Management
- Salary of £18,000 per year
- Full sponsorship of correspondence course fees at The University College of Estate Management.
We are looking for:
- An A level school leaver who has gained or has been predicted B grades and above at A level, with B’s and above at GCSE (Maths & English Language a pre-requisite)
- Ideally with a driving licence or willing to learn.
To apply for our trainee surveyor scheme you will need to:
- Write a covering letter to include your opinion on two of the following three options.
a) A company or organisation you admire and why.
b) A media communication such as an article, book, film or TV programme that has had an impact on you and why.
c) A person (famous or otherwise) that you aspire to be like and why.
2. Email the above letter with your CV to: email@example.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Interviews for September 2018 entry will be held during the Easter holidays 2nd April to 13th April 2018.
Applications must be received by Friday 16th March 2018.