Nick is a Senior Surveyor in the Allsop City, responsible for acquisitions and disposals as well as development consultancy.
Nick has advised many U.K. funds and institutions as well as private and overseas investors.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Disposals and acquisitions in the City of London and its fringes.
- Cashflow modelling and reporting.
- London office market specialist
- Development consultancy / asset management
Nick joined Allsop as a Senior Surveyor in February 2022. Previously he trained and worked at Savills in the Central London Investment Team with over 3 years of transactional experience.
RECENT PROJECTS / ASSIGNMENTS
- Instructed to sell Gate House, 1 Farringdon St on behalf of Abrdn for £17.5M
- Instructed to sell 15 Fetter Lane on behalf Capreon for £115M
- Instructed to sell 100 Fetter Lane on behalf of Bradley Investments for £32.35M
- Instructed to sell 1 Giltspur Street on behalf of City & Guilds for £17.80M
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
GETTING TO KNOW NICK
Favourite Sport/Team: Man United
Favourite Food/ Meal: Sushi
Languages You Speak: Fluent West Country
Favourite Book: Outliers
One thing you could not go a day without: My Pret subscription