We like to do business in our own distinctive style – open friendly and honest, with the people, the skills and the drive to maximise value for our clients.
We are looking for someone to come join our Commercial Valuations team.
The role this is as follows:
• Newly qualified MRICS and VRS registered surveyor
• Based in our West End Office
• Commercial and mixed use valuations
• UK wide coverage with London and SE bias
• Variety of Fund, Prop Co year end valuations and loan security work
Candidate must :
- Be a team player
- Enjoy hard work in a collegiate and sociable environment
- Have proven IT and technical ability, Excel, Argus etc
- Have accomplished report writing ability
- Have excellent communication and client facing skills
- Be keen to generate business and build a client base
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to get noticed and build a successful career.
Send CVs to email@example.com
Part Time Valuations Working from Home
We are looking to recruit chartered surveyors to undertake part time residential valuations, working from home on a ‘zero hours’ employment basis.
All candidates must have at least two years’ residential experience and be RICS Registered Valuers.
Applications from surveyors in the following areas are particularly welcome:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure the firm’s legacy continues through younger generations, Allsop fully supports trainee schemes. Unlike some of the larger firms, at Allsop you will benefit from hands on property experience in a diverse range of tasks, working alongside experienced partners, which will contribute to learning valuable new skills to help you build a career in the property industry.
Not only will you get on the job training, but Allsop will invest in your career by helping you gain a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS ) accredited correspondence BSc (Hons) degree course in Real Estate Management at The University College of Estate Management which can lead to being a Chartered Surveyor in a similar time as it would take by going to full time university but without the debt.
Trainee surveyor schemes will be up to four years, depending on your level of qualification and are generally open to 16 to 24 years olds that are permitted to work in the UK.
This is an opportunity to work for a friendly, approachable, professional and committed firm, in a thriving environment with a great social life.
Applications for Trainee Surveyors for the September 2018 intake to our London offices is now closed.