Speke – Prime Office Investment let to Bank of Scotland
Estuary House, The Estuary Commerce Park, Speke, Liverpool, L24 8DA
Offers in excess of £9,750,000
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Net Initial Yield:
- Liverpool is the 2nd largest city in the North West.
- Estuary House is located in the well-established Estuary Commerce Park.
- Total floor area of approximately 75,623 sqft NIA.
- Let to the undoubted covenant of Bank of Scotland Plc who have been in occupation since 2004.
- Mission critical facility for Lloyds, Halifax, RBS & other subsidiaries.
- The tenant renewed their lease in September for a new 5 year term expiring 28th September 2026.
- Passing rent of £831,853 per annum reflecting £11psf.
- 505 car parking spaces with a ratio of 1:150 psf.
- Virtual freehold.
- Site area of approximately 6 acres.
- Offers sought in excess of £9,750,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 8.00% and a low capital value of £129 psf assuming standard purchaser’s costs of 6.70%.