Residential-Led Development Opportunity – Wood Green, London
44-46 High Road, Wood Green, London, N22 6BX
Offers in excess of £13,750,000
- Property Types:
- Development Opportunity, Residential
- Sub Types:
- Conversion to Residential, Vacant, Retail
- A 0.27 hectare (0.67 acre) site comprising a part-two, part-four storey retail building which extends to approximately 8,364 sq m (90,029 sq ft) GIA.
- Planning permission for the demolition of the existing building and redevelopment of the site to provide a scheme comprising:
- 121 residential apartments, 99 of which are for private sale
- Proposed residential mix of 62 x 1-bed, 46 x 2-bed, 8 x 3-bed and 5 x 4 bed units with a total Net Saleable Area of 7,641 sq m (82,249 sq ft).
- Commercial floorspace extending to 1,374 sq m (14,790 sq ft) GIA.
- Total combined scheme area of approximately 11,702 sq m (125,961 sq ft) GIA.
- Located 200 metres north of Turnpike Lane London Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and close to the amenities of Green Lanes, Hornsey and Wood Green.
- For sale freehold with vacant possession
Offers in excess of £13,750,000, subject to contract