72 Old Compton Street, London W1 – Mixed-Use Soho Freehold Investment
72 Old Compton Street, London, W1
Offers in excess of £4,400,000
- Sub Type:
- Net Initial Yield:
- Site Area:
- 2,285 sq.ft [212 sq.m]
£188,480 per annum
- Prominent building fronting Old Compton Street, in the heart of Soho just south of Soho Square.
- Soho is one of London’s most cosmopolitan districts famed for its vibrancy, eclectic history and unrivalled amenity provisions being the centre of London’s entertainment district.
- Excellent transport links close to Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road and Covent Garden London Underground and Crossrail stations.
- The property is a six-storey commercial and residential building totalling 2,285 sq ft (212.3 sq m) GIA & NSA.
- The commercial accommodation is arranged as a restaurant over basement and ground floors, currently t/a Mr Ji, which is let until 2034 and benefits from positioning on one of Soho’s busiest streets.
- The first to fourth floors are arranged as four one- bedroom flats, which benefit from a self-contained The flats are let on individual ASTs with annual RPI linked rent reviews.
- Total passing rent of £188,480 per annum.