Midtown Refurbishment Opportunity, WC2
9-13 Grape Street, London WC2
Acquired for £7,500,000
- Property Types:
- Commercial, Development Opportunity
- Sub Type:
- Site Area:
- 10,442 sq.ft [970 sq.m]
The property was sold with full vacant possession.
- Located on an attractive street, strategically situated on the border of two of the West Ends most exciting submarkets, Covent Garden and Bloomsbury.
- Within short walking distance of Tottenham Court Road Station providing direct access to The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail).
- The property was sold with full vacant possession.
- The existing building has been stripped out to a shell & core condition and provides a total of 10,442 sq ft GIA of office accommodation arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors.
- The property benefits from a planning consent granted in May 2017 from the creation of an additional fourth floor.
- Consented areas total 12,373 sq ft GIA and 9,003 sq ft NIA.