Merthyr Tydfil – Forecourt & Convenience Store Investment
Applegreen, Lower High Street, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 8EB
Offers in excess of £1,825,000
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Net Initial Yield:
- Highly visible petrol filling station located on the main arterial road (A4054).
- The only PFS in the town centre with 8 pumps and a convenience store.
- Let to Rochpion Properties (4) LLP, (t/a Applegreen) guaranteed by the excellent covenant of Co-Operative Group Limited (5A1) with a further 8 years to expiry.
- No Breaks.
- Current rent passing £116,679 pa subject to fixed annual increases of 2% pa.
- Annual retail spend in the store of £900,000.
- Site area of 0.28 acres.
- Offers sought in excess of £1,825,000 (One Million Eight Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Pounds) subject to the contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 6.02% assuming purchasers cost of 6.22%.