London, W1 – 118-122 Great Portland Street
118-122 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1
Offers in excess of £6,215,000
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Net Initial Yield:
- Prominently situated retail investment in Fitzrovia, a vibrant West End ‘village’ desirable to retailers, restaurateurs, occupiers, hoteliers and residents.
- Located in a bustling commercial hub, one minute from the BBC’s TV & Radio broadcasting HQ and the intersection of the West End’s retail destination of Oxford Street & Regent Street.
- Excellent transport links close to Oxford Street, Bond Street and Tottenham Court Road underground stations, which will improve further with Crossrail.
- The immediate area benefits from increasing footfall as a result of placemaking initiatives and major infrastructure improvements including the delivery of HS2 at nearby Euston mainline and underground station.
- Retail accommodation totalling 7,511 sq ft (697.8 sq m) arranged as two units over ground and basement floors.
- Fully let to excellent covenants – Co-op Food and Headmasters.
- WAULT of 11.0 years to lease expiries (3.4 years to breaks).
- Residential uppers (‘sold off’) comprise 10 flats.
- Total passing rent of £298,500 per annum.
- Offers are invited in excess of £6,215,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. Pricing at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 4.50% (assuming full purchaser’s costs of 6.63%).