London, Belvedere – Drive-Thru Investment Let to Starbucks
Starbucks Drive-Thru, Belvedere Park, London, DA17 6FD
Offers in excess of £2,800,000
- Property Type:
- Sub Types:
- Retail, Alternative
- Net Initial Yield:
£144,909 topped up
- Belvedere is a busy south east London suburb within the London Borough of Bexley, 16 miles south east of Central London.
- Situated in an established industrial distribution location adjacent to Belvedere Industrial Estate and Eastern Industrial Estate.
- Prominent location at the entrance of Belvedere Park with good visibility and access from the roundabout connecting to Picardy Manorway, Yarnton Way and Eastern Way.
- Belvedere Park was developed by Bellway Homes as part of a site comprising 402 new homes, a 52-bed Travelodge, a Marston’s Pub (The Morgan), Snap Fitness and a Lidl Supermarket.
- Unconditional offers are sought for the freehold interest. Offers are sought in excess of £2,800,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. This represents a net initial yield of 4.86% on the topped up rent after allowing for purchasers costs of 6.09%.