Lincoln – Prominent High Street Retail
1-7 Benedict's Square, Lincoln, LN5 7AR
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Exceptionally prominent town centre retail parade investment totalling approximately 2,991.7 sq m (32,202 sq ft).
- Primary catchment population of 228,000 and the largest urban centre in the county of Lincolnshire.
- Prime retail position situated on the pedestrianised section of the High Street and opposite from a large M&S department store.
- Current income of £315,750 per annum, subject to rental top-up.
- Let to 7 national and local tenants including Lloyds Bank, Boots, Brighthouse, The Tanning Shop and Game.
- WAULT of 10.3 years to expiry (9.0 years to breaks).
- All upper parts are intact with significant redevelopment potential to alternative uses, including residential, subject to planning.