Crewe – Residential Development Opportunity
Webb House, Crewe
Offers in the region of £2,000,000
- Property Type:
- Development Opportunity
- Sub Types:
- Land / Site, Conversion to Residential, Care Home
- Full planning permission for part conversion / part new build 54 apartment Extra Care facility
- New build element to form 36 no. extra care apartments
- Conversion to form 18 no. extra care apartments and 2 no. guest suites
- Located within a 5 minute drive of Crewe town centre, 10 minute drive to Nantwich and around 15 minutes to Sandbach.
- The site extends to 1.98 ha (4.91 acres) gross
- Offers are invited on a conditional or unconditional basis
Webb House is a vacant Grade II listed building which formally housed an orphanage and hospital.
Webb House is located on Victoria Avenue to the west of the town centre, which is approximately a 20 minute walk away. Surrounding Webb House are various amenities, including a large Co-op, gym and local community centre. There are bus stops along Victoria Avenue providing direct access to the town centre. The 45 acre Queens Park is opposite Webb House and includes a golf course and the Lakeside Cafe.
It is located in an urban area within Crewe and extends to roughly 1.7 ha (4.41 acres). It is accessed via Victoria Avenue to the south (and beyond that is Queens Park), to the north is a railway line followed by industrial uses, and to the east and west are residential dwellings. The Bombardier site to the north of Webb House (beyond the railway line) is currently being demolished, with Countryside Properties developing 263 new build dwellings.
Subject to contract