Chester- Former Debenhams Department Store in the Heart of Chester with Redevelopment Potential
Debenhams, Eastgate Street, Chester, CH1 1LF
Offers in excess of £4,000,000
- Property Types:
- Commercial, Development Opportunity
- Site Area:
- 153,268 sq.ft
- Chester is a premier retailing destination and the commercial and administrative centre for Cheshire.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a unique building in the heart of the affluent Cathedral City of Chester.
- An extremely attractive listed building.
- Situated along Chester’s main retail thoroughfare on Eastgate Street, adjacent to Grosvenor Shopping Centre, benefitting from strong footfall.
- Total area of approximately 153,268 sq ft (14,239 sq m) arranged over sub-basement, basement, ground and three upper floors.
- Opportunity to re-purpose or redevelop.