Camden, London – Rare Mixed Use Investment & Development Opportunity
140/142 Camden High Street, London, NW1 0NG
- Property Types:
- Commercial, Development Opportunity, Mixed, Residential
- Sub Type:
- A rare opportunity to acquire a mixed use investment in the heart of Camden.
- Camden Market is the fourth most popular tourist attraction in London, attracting approximately 100,000 visitors every weekend.
- Prominent situation on Camden High Street with return frontage to Greenland Street.
- Situated within 115m of Camden Underground station.
- Commercial element let to the strong covenant of Lloyds Bank Plc who have operated at this address for 20 years.
- Residential upper parts extending to 450 sq m (4,848 sq ft) GIA excluding common parts.
- Total Passing Rent of £275,612 per annum.
- Asset Management Opportunities including reconfiguration and redevelopment and extension of the upper parts (as illustrated in red above).
- Offers sought in excess of £6,000,000 (Six Million Pounds) for the freehold interest, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.