Birmingham – Secure Virtual Freehold Leisure Investment
Units 1 & 2, 63-65 Cornwall Street, Birmingham, B3 2EE
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Birmingham is the UK’s second largest city and lies at the centre of the West Midlands, boasting a thriving economy.
- Recently comprehensively refurbished City Centre building forming part of an attractive mixed use development.
- Situated on the Northern Side of Cornwall Street in the vibrant leisure quarter serving the Colmore Business District.
- Ground floor lock up premises totalling 4,908 sq ft with a prominent frontage onto Cornwall Street.
- Let to David Lloyd Leisure Limited (D&B 5 A1) on a 15 year lease subject to a tenant option to determine at year 5 (exercisable subject to a year’s rental penalty at the then rate payable).
- Initial rent of £110,000 p.a. (£22.41 psf) with annual rental uplifts linked to RPI (2% – 4% collar and cap).
- Virtual Freehold 999 year lease.
- Offers are sought in excess of £1,600,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects an attractive net initial yield of 6.48% after allowing for purchaser’s costs.