Bingley – Co-op Supermarket in the Heart of the Town
Co-op, 5Rise Shopping Centre, Bingley, BD16 1GL
Offers in excess of £2,585,000
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Net Initial Yield:
£220,000 per annum
- Opportunity to acquire a supermarket forming part of 5 Rise Shopping Centre.
- Bingley is a popular market town in West Yorkshire, 15 miles west of Leeds.
- Supermarket totalling 15,349 sq ft arranged over ground floor and basement.
- Situated within the dominant retail offering in town, moments away from Bingley Train Station.
- Let to Co-Operative Group Limited with 7.7 years unexpired years unexpired, guaranteed by Co-Operative Group Limited.
Producing a current rental income of £220,000 per annum (£14.33 per sq ft).
- Virtual Freehold – 999 year lease.
- The vendor is seeking offers in excess of £2,585,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. Based on this level of pricing, the net initial yield reflects 8.00%, assuming standard purchasers costs.