Aldershot – Supermarket Investment with Fixed Uplifts
5 Low Walk, Wellington Centre, Aldershot, GU11 1DB
- Property Type:
- Sub Type:
- Attractive town centre foodstore investment.
- Situated in the affluent South East commuter town of Aldershot.
- Let to the excellent covenant of LIDL UK GMBH for a minimum of 5 years (to first break).
- The unit comprises a total of 1,285.8 sq m (13,841 sq ft) of modern, well configured floor space.
- Current net rent of £179,005 per annum (£12.93 psf).
- Fixed rental uplifts every 5 years – next one in 2025.
- The property forms part of the Wellington Shopping Centre which is home to a number of national retailers including Boots, WH Smith, Wilko, Argos, Sports Direct and Vodafone.
- Held Long Leasehold with approximately 144 years to run.
- Offers are sought in excess of £2,100,000, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 8.00% based on the current rent after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.38% with a guaranteed reversionary net yield of 9.50% from June 2025.