94-96 Wigmore Street, London W1
94-96 Wigmore Street, London, W1
Offers in excess of £15,000,000
- Property Types:
- Commercial, Mixed, Residential
- Site Area:
- 11,796 sq.ft [1,096 sq.m]
The property is to be sold with full vacant possession as at September 2019, following the expiry of the residential tenancy.
- Prominent Freehold Building
- Exceptional opportunity to acquire a dual aspect property (Wigmore Street and Duke’s Mews) that has not been traded for 30 years
- Full vacant possession by September 2019
- Situated in the heart of Marylebone Village on an established retail pitch opposite the James Street entrance to St. Christopher’s Place
- Excellent West End location close to Oxford Street (300 metres) and Bond Street London Underground Station (325 metres), which will benefit from Crossrail
- Substantial ongoing investment and regeneration of the immediate surrounding area including redevelopments and public realm improvements
- Net office, retail and residential accommodation totalling 11,796 sq ft (1,095.9 sq m) arranged over lower ground, ground and six upper floors.
- Large retail unit with prominent ground floor frontage, suitable for a variety of purposes including restaurant or showroom (subject to gaining all necessary consents)
- Planning Consent for refurbishment including the redevelopment of Duke’s Mews to create a stunning Grade A led scheme with retail and residential
- Rare Freehold owner occupier opportunity
- Offers are invited in excess of £15,000,000 (Fifteen Million Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. Pricing at this level reflects a capital value of £1,272 per sq ft on the existing area.