40 Lime Grove, London W12 – London College of Fashion
40 Lime Grove, London W12
Offers in excess of £42,500,000
- Site Area:
- 104,321 sq.ft [9,692 sq.m]
- Substantial 2.07 acres site.
- Exceptional educational use opportunity, having been utilised as educational premises focussing on art for over 100 years.
- Well-positioned in Shepherd’s Bush, a continuously evolving West London submarket encompassing White City.
- White City’s regeneration focuses on creating a global destination for innovation that centres around life sciences, tech and creative businesses, education, and research.
- Wider White City regeneration includes 3,000 new homes and Westfield (Europe’s largest shopping centre).
- Current campus provides 104,321 sq ft GIA of accommodation across four blocks (Use Class F).
- Entirely occupied by University of the Arts London (UAL) operating as London College of Fashion (LCF).
- Full vacant possession by end of 2023.
- Numerous asset management initiative including alternative use and potential to increase massing (subject to necessary consents).
- Not elected for VAT.