37 Berwick Street, London W1 – Freehold Mixed Use Investment Opportunity
37 Berwick Street, Soho, London, W1F 8RS
Price on Application
- Property Type:
- Sub Types:
- Office, Retail
Prominent Freehold restaurant, retail and office building, in the heart of Soho. In the same family ownership for almost 30 years.
- 2,302 sq ft (213.9 sq m) Freehold corner building.
- Ground floor and part basement trading as Tommi’s Burgers, let on 15 year term from May 2010, at £52,500 per annum, with an outstanding 2020 rent review.
- Part basement unit (accessed from D’Arblay Street) trading as Gypsy Stables (a renowned Soho Tattoo artist), let at £30,000 per annum.
- First to fourth floors comprise vacant offices accessed via a separate entrance on Berwick Street, for which vendor will provide a 12 month rental guarantee.
- Total current rent reserved £156,000 per annum (including guarantees).
- No VAT applicable.
To be offered at Allsop Commercial Auction 21 July 2020, unless withdrawn or sold prior.