17 Homer Row, Marylebone, W1 – Freehold Development Opportunity
17 Homer Row, Marylebone, W1
Offers in excess of £4,750,000
- Property Types:
- Commercial, Development Opportunity, Mixed, Residential
- Site Area:
- 5,000 sq.ft [465 sq.m]
On the instructions of Annika Kisby and Tammy Wilkins of Allsop LLP acting as Joint Fixed Charge Receivers
- Prominent Freehold building.
- Prime location in affluent Marylebone in the heart of London’s West End, surrounded by high value residential.
- Substantial ongoing investment and regeneration of the immediate surrounding area including developments and infrastructure improvements.
- Excellent West End location close to Marylebone, Edgware Road and Paddington London Underground and National Rail stations.
- Total Gross Internal Area (GIA) approximately 5,000 sq ft (465 sq m) of accommodation arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors.
- D2 unit arranged over basement and ground floors, with a separately accessed residential unit over first and second floors.
- Offered with full vacant possession.
- Historic Planning Consent to demolish and redevelop the existing to create a seven storey building comprising six flats and a D2 unit.
- Previous Consent increased the building massing via an additional basement level and two upper storeys, which increases the GIA to 11,464 sq ft (1,065 sq m).
- Fantastic opportunity to refurbish or redevelop the property (subject to gaining all necessary consents).
Offers are invited in excess of £4,750,000 (Four Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract. A purchase at this level reflects an approximate capital value of £1,000 per sq ft on the existing area and £436 per sq ft on the historically consented area.