107 Gray’s Inn Road
107 Grays Inn Road, WC1
Offers in excess of £11,950,000
- Property Type:
- Net Initial Yield:
- Site Area:
- 11,015 sq.ft [1,023 sq.m]
- Exposed VRF air conditioning
- Perimeter trunking
- Newly fully fitted and furnished ‘plug and play’ 3rd and 4th floors
- Remodelled entrance and reception
- Unisex WCs on each floor
- Shower facilities, lockers and bike racks
- Six-person passenger lift
- Generous 2.8m - 3.1m floor to ceiling heights
- Suspended LED lighting
- Private courtyard to the rear
Prime Central London location, where Farringdon meets King’s Cross, two of London’s most thriving and sought-after Tech Belt sub-markets.
Comprehensively refurbished and redesigned in 2020 by leading London developer LBS Properties to provide approximately 11,015 sq ft (1,023 sq m) of contemporary Grade A office and ancillary accommodation arranged over ground and four upper floors.
Majority let to Tetra Tech International Development Limited (Guaranteed by Tetra Tech Inc.), a leading global provider of consulting and engineering services for a further 8.3 years unexpired or 3.3 years to the tenant break option.