Allsop are pleased to announce the release of their third UK Residential catalogue for 2012. The sale will be held on Tuesday 29th May and Thursday 31st May at the Park Lane Hotel, Piccadilly, London, W1 and will comprise 384 lots (unless sold prior or withdrawn).
This is the first Two Day sale held by the firm since February 2011.
Clients represented at this important sale include:
Queen Mary University London, St Trinity, Metropolitan Housing Trust, Paradigm Housing Group, ALG Properties Ltd, Southern Housing Group, Prupim Real Estate Fund, Hexagon Housing Association, Greenfields Community Housing, Grainger plc, Mountview Estates plc, Family Mosaic, Department of Health and Facilities, Treasury Solicitor’s Office, Administrators, Charities, Mortgagees, Receivers, Trustees and Executors.
In summary, the catalogue includes:
• 154 distressed lots
• 30 lots from 9 housing associations
• 5 lots from 5 local authorities
• 35 regulated tenancy investments
• 83 assured shorthold tenancy investments
• 13 ground rent investments
Interesting lots include:
• Lot 107 – ‘The Coomb’, Llangynog, Carmarthan, Wales SA33 5HPFreehold Grade II Listed Mansion. Occupying a site extending to approx. 0.93h (2.305a). Potential for refurbishment to provide a country residence or redevelopment, subject to consents. Fully vacantGuide Price awaiting
• Lot 214 – 384 & 388 Bancroft Road, Mile End London E1 4DHBy Order of Queen Mary University of London2 Freehold mid terrace three storey buildings. Each suitable for conversion into a single family house. To be offered individually. Fully vacant.Guide £400,000 – £450,000
• Lot 224 – 25 College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, London NW3 5LHFreehold Grade II Listed Building. Arranged to provide nine self-contained flats. Eight flats subject to AST. One flat subject to a long lease. Producing £101,919 p.a.Guide £1.4M – £1.6M
• Lot 270 – St Mary’s House, 1A St Mary’s Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 7DFFreehold well located detached House. Occupying site of approx. 0.053h (0.132a). Potential for redevelopment of site or extension to existing, subject to consents. Fully Vacant.Guide £1.1M – £1.2M
• Lot 276 – Flat 1, 98 Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7 4BQA leasehold well located self-contained lower ground floor and raised ground floor Maisonette. Extending to approx. 165.36 sq m (1,780 sq ft).Guide £1.8M – £1.9M
Tuesday 29th May and Thursday 31st May 2012The Park Lane Hotel, Piccadilly, London W1
First Session Tuesday 29th May Auctioneer’s announcements 9.45 a.m.Lot 1 to be offered at 10.00 a.m. precisely
Second Session Thursday 31st May Auctioneer’s announcements 9.45 a.m.Lot 186 to be offered at 10.00 a.m. precisely
Please click here to view the online catalogue.
Legal papers are now becoming available for downloading from our website.
Please note that legal documents are now available to download free of charge.
Vacant properties will be open for viewing as of this week. Any outstanding guide prices will be posted to our web site as soon as they become available.
We hope that you will find something of interest in this catalogue and look forward to receiving your calls.
Allsop Residential Auction Team
Notes to editor
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service, integrity and innovation. We are also well known as the UK’s largest and most successful auction house. Our success is built on over 100 years’ experience in commercial and residential property consultancy and sales.
020 7543 6728