Allsop’s have released their final catalogue of 2011 for their 6th December Commercial Auction
The catalogue offers 113 Lots for a wide range of Vendors including Guildford Borough Council, Threadneedle Property Investments, IRBC, BDO, Receivers and Private Investors. We are offering 15 lots on behalf of Receivers and the total income from all the lots on offer, is approaching £4.3 million per annum.
As a result of post Auction sales we have now sold 123 Lots from our 10th October auction, raising a total of £70 million, with a success rate of 75%. We have a further £3.5 million under offer. This brings our total for 2011 to 511 lots sold and approximately £300m raised, with an average success rate of 82% and 86 properties achieving £1 million or more. The continued high volume and success of our sales continues to provide us with an unrivalled knowledge of buyers and current market conditions.
The December catalogue offers a vast range of properties and we believe our Vendors have been realistic in their pricing. We hope that you will agree.
Some of the highlights include:
- 23 Properties in London including properties in Chelsea, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Fulham and East Ham
- 24 lots let to Coral Racing Ltd on new leases with minimum increases located throughout the UK
- 8 Bank investments
- 12 lots with guide prices in excess of £1 million.
- Lot 51 – Peterhead – Let to WH Smith until 2025 and Clinton Cards until 2017 at £95,835 pa.
- Lot 60 – Egham – Let to Loch Fyne Restaurants Ltd until 2029 (no breaks) at £90,512 pa. Rising to £102,406 pa. in July 2014.
- Lot 61 – Leicester – Let to Ask Restaurants Ltd until 2033 at £40,500 pa.
- Guide £675,000 – £700,000
- Lot 63 – Solihull – Let to Lloyds TSB Bank Plc on a new 5 year lease at £109,250 pa. Guide £1.5m+
- Lot 69 – Bristol – Public House let with a Scottish Newcastle Guarantee until 2020 at £95,820 pa. Includes 8 acres of land Guide £1m – £1.2m
- Lot 70 – Wandsworth – Let to Lloyds bank at £45,000 pa. plus 3 flats Guide £1.25m+
- Lot 71 – Winchester – Modern Warehouse let to Hampshire County Council until 2022 at £105,000 pa. Guide £1.1m – £1.15m
- Lot 72 – Guildford – A well located Listed town centre vacant shop Guide £950,000 – £1m
- Lot 73 – Chelsea – First time on market since 1910. Private Members Club comprising approximately 6,460 sq ft offered with vacant possession upon completion Guide £2m+
To view the catalogue please click here
http://www.auction.co.uk/commercial/onlineCatalogue.asp –> link for above
Notes to editor
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service, integrity and innovation. We are also well known as the UK’s largest and most successful auction house. Our success is built on over 100 years’ experience in commercial and residential property consultancy and sales.
020 7543 6728