2015 was a successful year for the Investment Teams who transacted £2.2bn of deals; this was recognised in the CoStar Investment Agents League table, which forms part of their 2015 UK Commercial Property Investment Review.
The CoStar review, published last week, shows Allsop moving up five places to 9th (from 14th in 2014) in sale volumes and making it into the top 15 agents for acquisitions (not placed in 2014).
Scott Tyler, Commercial managing Partner commented:
“Following on from the strong year of 2014, 2015 proved to be equally exciting and resulted in another big year for Allsop’s Commercial Investment Teams, covering the West End, City and National markets.
Sheer hard work, very strong relationships and market knowledge really came to the fore in 2015. These three factors together with the ‘partner-led’ service enabled us to execute some of the biggest deals in the city / city fringe market and also twelve large portfolio acquisitions and sales throughout the UK”
“The West End Team continue to grow with Ben Blinston-Jones adding to the strength of the business and new clients. In addition the Private Client Desk continues to thrive under the guidance of Alex Butler and has the unique marketing resource of having access to the auction database.
It’s a ‘people’ business – we have great people who have tremendous key client relationships and this bodes well for another successful year in 2016.”
Allsop Investment Highlights of 2015 include
- Alphabeta, London, EC2 – Sold £280M for Resolution to Sinar Mas
- The Stage, London, EC2 – Sold £150.3M for Plough Yard Developments to Cain Hoy Enterprises, Mcourt and Galliard Homes
- Angel House, London, EC1 -Sold £34.2M for Private UK Investor to Workspace
- Project Wok (Mixed Use Portfolio), UK National – Sold £32.1M for Blackrock and Workspace to Westbrook
- Leyton Industrial Village, London E10 – Sold £23M for Workspace to Capital Industrial
- East India Dock, London E14 – Acquired £170M for Trilogy Property Advisors Ltd and LaSalle Investment Management
- Project Spring (Biz Space), UK National – Acquired £135M for Varde Partners
- 103 Mount Street, London W1 – Acquired £81M for Meyer Bergman
- Navigation Portfolio, UK National – Acquired £36.7M for London and Cambridge
- 5-13 High Holborn, London WC1 – Acquired £24M for Meadow Partners
- Empire House, London EC1 – Acquired £20.65M for Standard Life
- Kett House, Cambridge – Acquired £20.35M for Kames Capital
For more information:
Notes to editor
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service, integrity and innovation. We are also well known as the UK’s largest and most successful auction house. Our success is built on over 100 years’ experience in commercial and residential property consultancy and sales.
For details visit www.allsop.co.uk
May Dalton, Commercial Marketing and PR Manager at Allsop on 07557 229034 or firstname.lastname@example.org